- Join Us!
Join the Comp Group Join Here ts.beerwarriors.net:10006 News Quick Update (And CW Faction) Red SailAdmin 5 Comments · 0 Likes · Like · 22nd Jan 2015 1.
So our contract with FRR ends today. We are supposed to go clan since we've been IS for 2 weeks. However, some people have told me that they are not ready to go clan and a lot of our new members do not own clan mechs. I'm not against staying IS for a while longer, but I need to hear from everyone.
- The clans have returned with vengeance. Clan Wolf took our only remaining planet from us so personally I want to choke the puppies, but that's just me.Smoke Jaguar is on a rape train though kurita and have a cbill bonus. Ghost Bear is still OP. Jade Falcon only has Steiner or wolf to fight. Wolf now has a little cbill bonus.
- Marik is attacking everyone on all fronts which is pretty hilarious, so we could go back and farm LP and attack the other factions or break the cease fire between liao and marik.
- Liao still has a slight cbill bonus so we could go there.
- Kurita has a cbill bonus and could use the help. But they are fighting against Smoke Jaguar and Ghost Bear (MS, 228, SA,) so there's that.
- Steiner doesn't have a cbill increase but they are fighting on multiple fronts.
- My thoughts are either stay FRR and fight wolf, or Go to Kurita and fight the thunder kitties. If we go clan, i'd say either smoke jag or Ghost bear. Maybe wolf if we want to join the people who took kirchbach.
- Also a few units of about 80 players are planning another counter attack against the clans.
It's kinda a toss up for me. So comment with your prefs or at least if you want to stay IS for a while.
We are growing quickly. It's good to see so many online for Wobbly Wednesday! But few people are online for our CW days. Tuesdays and Saturdays are our unit CW days. Tuesday has been moved to 8pm CST and Saturday starts at 6pm CST. You don't need to be super skilled or have lots of mechs. Just join us and have fun!
Next Thursday, I want to organize a community MW4 Mercs event. We all hop on with the community and play some old fashioned MW4.
The following Thursday, we play Warthunder. I will make more detailed announcements next week.
The time for an additional officer may soon be upon us. So if you are interested send me a pm with why you should be officer and I will have my officers and primes keep an eye out. This is a volunteer position, so anyone can try out for it.
Comment below with your preferences on factions.
22nd Jan 2015 DrPhills
I think we need to switch to the clan giving out the most Cbills. We can earn a LOT more Cbills playing in large CW groups of TBRs and Stormcrows.22nd Jan 2015 Pyrophoros
Since I've probably missed more days in January than in the last four months combined, my opinions are probably wildly skewed by a handful of long evenings. It was great playing until 5am Sunday morning, but I think a lot of how fun that was had to do with not being in CW for a change. I've had horrible luck in FRR CW, with extremely long waits for even worse matches. They seem to have everyone glom onto one system, so there's at least 5 full teams ahead and you can't get a match on another system. But, that's in a handful of days for me. I'd probably pick Kurita, for loyalty reasons, or Marik, because it was hella fun.22nd Jan 2015 SetunOfficer
You know me, I will go with clans any day of the week. However staying with FRR for the additional c-bills is always nice (also additional fronts to fight on), or I wouldn't mind going back to Marik to hit the Davions again.
So pretty much my picks would be Marik / FRR tied for first choice, Ghost Bear second choice.22nd Jan 2015 ShivaxiOfficer
I think to help people notice more that we have CW going on for Tuesday's and Saturday's, I'll make channels next to the Wobbly Wednesday in a similiar fashion that'll say "CW Tuesday 8pm CST" and such. That way people on TS may recognize it more.Like (3) ·