- Join Us!
Join the Comp Group Join Here ts.beerwarriors.net:10006 News Community Warfare Info Red SailAdmin 1 Comments · 0 Likes · Like · 3rd Dec 2014 Hello fellow Beer Warriors,
So as this year comes to an end, something big is coming to MWO, Community Warfare. We plan to be a Mercenary Unit, however, that is not available yet. After a voting process we have chosen who we will represent for the time being.
House Marik won the vote by a small margin.
So I have gotten a lot of questions as to how we will handle CW. So I'll try to answer as many as I can here:
- We will sign up for 14 day contracts, at the end of each contract we will switch between Ghost Bear and Marik.
- We will not require coffer donations, but I predict they will be immensely helpful.
- We will avoid fighting in conflicts that could harm our loyalty points with Ghost Bear or Marik.
- Yes, we will take CW seriously.
- Unit wide invasion days will likely take place on Tuesdays.
- A separate CW thread is being made for the forums. You are encouraged to post on it and read it often.
- I will try to keep everyone up to date on all CW activity.
- We will announce on the forum which conflict border we want to push. We encourage you to participate in the conflicts we announce.
- I will try to organize skirmishes with competitive units (GK, CI, CWM) for anyone who would like to train.
- Everything will be first come first served. So if you want to participate in CW, be available.
- We will not require training. That said, CW is hardcore mode, so it is recommended that you stay up-to-date with loadouts and tactics.
- You may participate in CW in any way you wish. Period.
- Just because you are playing serious gameplay, it does not mean the code of conduct no longer applies. We're still a fun casual group.
- Yes you may still drink and play CW. evil:
Some have asked me if we will split the Beer Warriors into a Competitive group and a Casual group. The answer is no. Let me explain.
The Beer Warriors were founded on the principle that anyone can participate in competitive group activities without mandatory practice, rank, or skill level. We wanted to avoid any sort of hierarchy and just be a family. Everything we do is on a volunteer basis. Breaking that rule for CW would be a disservice to the core reason the Beer Warriors were founded.
However, I strongly recommend you find 3 or more other active players to be your lance mates. You can practice together on a regular basis and participate in CW as you please.
(The thought has crossed my mind to give these lances names and award them for victories. But only if they become routine enough. It could also turn into a fun way to add some inner-unit competitiveness. But that is only an idea, not a plan.)
Please remember that there is a lot we don’t know. So the first 2 weeks of CW will be us testing the waters and figuring out exactly how it works. I ask for your patience during this time.
If you are confused on what CW is exactly or want detailed notes, click here.
All this aside, I'm extremely excited for CW. It should be fun! It is set to release Dec 16th.
If any of your questions weren't answered here or if you have any follow-up questions, comment below and I will try to answer them.
11th Dec 2014 SetunOfficer
http://img.pandawhale.com ... only-get-so-Qs97.gif
TwitchNGNGtv Online NowViewers: 150
Game: MechWarrior OnlineShivaxi Online NowViewers: 55
Game: IRLBeerWarriors OfflineGame: MechWarrior OnlineTurboTv2077 OfflineGame: Grand Theft Auto V